Sunday, October 12, 2008

Zombies On The Playground


I remember a simpler time. When all my concerns were focused on how the best way to spend my play time before it got dark. Now it's all about defending my work against the dissenters. Along side me are my art director, account person, and creative director. Because in my future career, the onslaught will be never ending. Kind of like the unliving. They come in the form of lawyers, clients, and the dreaded wife of the CEO. She's the creepy white-haired one in the white dress.

But I'm okay with that. This is a chosen fight. And I'm going to defend my motherfuckin' playground like it's my job. Because it will be.

If more people choose to put themselves in the line of subjective fire, we'd probably have less undead. Hell, we could control them and turn them into farm animals. Anyways, I enjoy the task of fighting against the mindless drovel of most ads. That's why I like being a creative.

And by default, a zombie slayer.

No comments: